Sunday, October 5, 2014

Are You Tired Of Negative TV Ads From Greg Abbott & Wendy Davis?

#TexasNewsBlog #TexasNews #TexasBlog



Anyone else besides me already tired of all those negative political ads being run on TV by Greg Abbott and Wendy Davis? There are enough real problems in this state, without candidates making up lies about each other just to win an election.

The sad truth is that negative ads work, so what does that say about average voters like you and me?

For the next 30-days - I will have my have my finger on the the remote control 'mute' button so that my evenings of watching TV will not be ruined by grayed out pictures of candidates undergoing full blown character assassination.

'Like Us On Facebook' - 'Follow Us On Twitter' - 'Forum' - 'Mobile' - 'Archives'

Waco Newsbeat Archive