Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tim Miller From Equusearch On Christina Morris' Disappearance

#TexasNewsBlog #TexasNews #TexasBlog



The first time I heard the name Tim Miller it was back when Casey Anthony was under suspension in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. Fast forward a few years, and that same man is now helping friends, family and the Plano Police Department in their search for another missing young woman, Christina Morris. What I like best about Tim Miller is his honesty not only with the families of the missing, but also with the news media and the public in general. Yesterday, Miller suggested that when Christina Morris is finally found, it will most likely not be a positive outcome. While I agree with Miller that it is probable that Morris met her demise at the hands of some sick human being, it is remotely possible that she was kidnapped and is still alive. Everyday when I check the news to learn addition information about this missing person's case, my mind always goes back to Elizabeth Smart and how almost everyone believed she was dead, but in the end she was alive all along after being kidnapped by some mentally deranged individual. With the information I have right now, I choose to believe that Christina Morris is alive and being held against her will somewhere in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. I see nothing beneficial or positive in expecting the worst at this time.

Source: wfaa.com

'Like Us On Facebook' - 'Follow Us On Twitter' - 'Mobile Home' - 'Mobile Archives'

Waco Newsbeat Archive