Monday, September 15, 2014

Do The Dallas Cowboys Play Better On-The-Road?

#TexasNewsBlog #TexasNews #TexasBlog



When I watched the Dallas Cowboys play the Tennessee Titans yesterday I could not believe what I was watching. The Cowboys actually looked pretty good for a change. Even though there were some definite bumps in the their road to victory – the most important thing that happened on Sunday was they won the game. I don't know what the statistics are when it comes to the number of games the Dallas Cowboys win at home compared to on-the-road – but there is no doubt the team played better against the Titans than the 49ers the week before at AT&T Stadium in Arlington. Don't get me wrong – AT&T Stadium is a castle compared to most NFL football stadiums. However - if the Cowboys would just win more games this year – I wouldn't care where the competition took place. I know it's not a good idea to allow anyone or anything affect a person's mood – but it's a proven fact that I feel and act better on Monday's when the Dallas Cowboys win.

Source: dallascowboys.com

'Like Us On Facebook' - 'Follow Us On Twitter' - 'Mobile Home' - 'Mobile Archives'

Waco Newsbeat Archive