Sunday, February 9, 2014

San Antonio Texas: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning


Around 12-people were treated last night in San Antonio, Texas after being exposed to carbon monoxide. Authorities first knew there was a problem when a family showed up at a local hospital complaining of flu-like symptoms. All the victims were either residents or visitors at an apartment complex located near 3400 Pin Oak Dr. 15 total people were evacuated from the complex, including a few who were found inside their units unconscious. The San Antonio Fire Department said the cause was traced back to the boiler room.

Waco Newsbeat Archive