Monday, January 27, 2014

Oh No, More Cold Weather


As a happy resident of the State of Texas, I do not like cold weather. Sadly, the weather lady on TV told me this morning that more of it is on the way. Thankfully, I have got some good use out of some older coats that have been hanging in my closet for a long time. That said, it is time for the weather in Texas to go back to a semi state of normal. I told a lady at a fast food drive through window the other day, as she was shivering while taking my money – that I really did not like all of this cold weather. She half-smiled at me and used words to describe this weather in a way I would rather not write here. Needless to say, few REAL Texans like all of this cold weather – or we would have moved to Alaska a long time ago.

Waco Newsbeat Archive