Monday, September 8, 2014

Silver Lining In Cowboys Loss To 49ers

#TexasNewsBlog #TexasNews #TexasBlog



During the first quarter of the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers game on Sunday, I felt that terrible feeling in my gut because I saw history repeating itself. Turnover after turnover lead mainly by Tony Romo made me wish for the days when his mistakes were humorously blamed on Jessica Simpson. Back then, he played better than now. Fortunately, I decided to keep watching the game – even though a Sunday afternoon nap would have been nice. As the game progressed, the Cowboys actually started to play better. To me, the fact they improved as the game went along – rather than completely falling apart like they have done in the recent past, was a positive.

Source: espn.go.com

Mobile Links:
Home - Archives - Facebook - Twitter

No comments: