Monday, September 8, 2014

Pit Bull Thrown From Moving Car In Odessa

#TexasNewsBlog #TexasNews #TexasBlog



One thing that really makes me mad is when someone deliberately hurts or kills an animal. That's why when I read about someone throwing a Pit Bull puppy from a moving car in Odessa recently, I just had to write about it. The good news is a local lady has taken this young dog in and is also providing the medical treatment necessary to give the dog a fighting chance at life. A witness said the vehicle was traveling in excess of 70-MPH when the dog was thrown out the window. I believe there is a special kind of hell built especially for people who do this to defenseless animals. If you would like to help pay for some of the medical expenses for this injured dog, please contact Angel Vet Clinic at this telephone number – 432-381-0470.

Source: newswest9.com

Mobile Links:
Home - Archives - Facebook - Twitter

3 comments:

Animal lover said...

I agree with you all the way. After reading what happened I called and donated. I have four dogs. Three of them were strays that I saved. It makes me mad that I'm so worried about trying to save dogs and someone just turns around and throws one out the window as if its trash. One thing I do know is they will have to answer to God one day. Thank you for making this blog. Its good to know there is still good hearted people out there that care for these furry four legged friends of ours :)

Mark Hutcherson said...

Thank you for your nice comment.

Animal lover said...

Did they find out who was responsible for this? And if so please tell me they didn't just get a slap on the wrist.