Monday, April 8, 2013

Travis Wayne Hodge Injury To Child In San Antonio Tx

22-year-old Travis Wayne Hodge was arrested recently and charged with beating a 3-year-old boy who was left in his care. The incident took place in the 8000 block of Knowlton Road. Another boy, 11-year-old, was also in Hodge's care and told police what happened.


  1. Travis is my grandson and I've known him since the day he was born. There is NO WAY he would hurt anyone, ESPECIALLY an innocent child. His family and I will not give up hope and do everything within our power to see that he is exonerated. He is one of the best human beings I have ever met and I hope he knows how much I and ALL his family love and support him.

  2. i too have known travis all of his life.. (i am blessed to be his Aunt!) i have known and seen Travis as an amazing cousin, brother, son, grandson and nephew. he has 5 younger siblings (as well as my 17months son his cousin) that i have seen him love, nurture, play with, protect, and provide a safe space to, i have and would trust him with my son. i am not in Texas and do not the whole story, but i know that this is a mis arrest. Travis has a love and way with children, they respect him because of who he is and how he treats them. We love you Travis!!!